Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yesterday on the Trails

In a previos post I had mentioned that Robert and I were heading south to go off roading on the four wheeler in Erbacon, WV. We did manage to get there. I tried to send a few pics via my cell phone ...but it wasn't working too well. I did have my good camera ...but I wasn't really sure I wanted to pull it out in the muddy conditions. We rode through and awesome waterfall near the Elk river. I was getting a little worried as the day progresses ..the son was going down and we had no clue where we were on the 15,000 square acres. Thanks to the GPS we made our way back to the car to get the four wheeler loaded on the trailer and got off the property and closed up the gate before sunset. When we got home I tried to practice backing the trailer up. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal ....but I was so very wrong. I think out of 10 attempts I got the trailer half way backed up only once. I am glad I won't be the one driving the car when the trailer is attaced ..otherwise I might have to pass.

No comments: