Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sleeping on Cloud Nine Soon

I have NOT been sleeping on cloud nine for the past few years due to the crappy mattress we purchased. We currently have the Temperpedic ...with individual controls. Our current bed is the by far the worst bed I have ever slept on. Yesterday Robert gave me the green light to purchase a new mattress ....and I already knew what mattress I wanted. If you have ever stayed at a Hampton Inn in the most recent years you will know what I am talking about. Sleeping on a Hampton Inn mattress is like sleeping on cloud nine ......so......... I called yesterday and I will am getting the exact mattess made by Serta that is made for the Hampton Inns. The only bad thing is that it will take 4-6 weeks for me to get.

1 comment:

kwriter said...

Kim,
I agree - the Hampton Inn mattress
was a great night's sleep.
May I ask where/how you purchased it? And the price? We are very interested in buying one also.
Thanks, K.