Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Book Review - The Gaia Project 2012

I find myself doing a lot of reading lately and thought it would be good idea to keep track of the books I am reading. Today I finished a book I started last week called The Gaia Project 2012.

There is currently much hype about the year 2012 the past few years. This book is of a spiritual nature ..so if that is not your thing ...then you may not find this book interesting.

I loved this book. I don't know if I believe EVERYTHING that is predicted to happen in the next few years ...but I believe much of it. It was a good read and a book that was very hard to put down

The book was written as a reference pocket guide ..although I can't see myself pulling out this book to read a few chapters if things really do manifest.

1 comment:

Fairflow said...

Hello, yes, I've just been reading it. My partner read it first and was inspired and reassured by it; I was initially skeptical and concerned that it would be a kind of cult thing but I found a lot of value in reading it. Strange how matter-of-fact the book is when talking about huge cosmic plans and beings and their role at this point in the earth's existence. I particularly liked his explanation of reincarnation. Not that I've had any strong past life memories but my partner has experienced some very strong ones, in particular one she relived during a detox retreat we shared.