Saturday, January 26, 2008

Big Ole Hair Friday

Someone PLEASE tell me what the hell is a Big Ole Hairy Friday?? I went to my brothers blog today and read one of his posts for yesterday called "It's Another Big Ole Hairy Friday". This is not the first time he has had a Friday that was big and hairy. Being stupid because I don't know what that means and also concerned as a sister ...I proceeded to Google. I thought he best way to figure out what is going on with my brother and the hairy thing was to do a little research. Well .....I came to a dead end. I put in the search box the words "hairy" and "friday" and was going to let Google work its magic and came to a dead end. You can clearly see when putting those words into Google it gives my brother page as the top result. So ...here I am back to square one. Can someone please tell me what the hell is a big ole hairy Friday?

No comments: