Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Over the Hump Day

This week "over the hump" has a lot of meaning since Robert and I have
been extremely busy this week. Monday was the day we took down all of
Christmas at the house ....we worked well past bed time to get it done.
Yesterday evening Brittany and went to Wall-Mart to do the monthly
shopping chore I typically do once a month ....on the weekend. I don't
know what I got a bug up my butt and wanted to get it done last night
....but come 10:00 I was regretting it. Last night was Robert's bowling
night ....I "thought" I would get home way before him and have the bags
unpacked and ready for bed. It took so much longer than I expected
..and Brittany was really ticked at me that I did this to her on a
school night. I got home right before Robert pulled in the driveway.
By 11:00 I was ready for bed. I was so tired anyway because it I had
unpacked at my new office and was dealing with that too. When the alarm
went off this morning ...I could have swore I had just gone to bed.
We had an adventure on the way to work ...... Stay tuned for that one.

No comments: