Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two Days Later

Two days ago I stated a book called the Celestine Prophecy. I decided to listen to the 8 hour audio version of the book instead of reading it. Yesterday on the trails gave me a great opportunity to finish it. I can honestly say this book is probably the best book I have read / listened to in my 43 years of life. I do love reading ...and I am not much a reader of fiction. This book was fictional ..but based on true facts and events. There will be a lot of chitter chatter over the next few years about the whole 2012 thing. This book really brings together ..what I think the Myans were thinking when they ended their calendar on Dec 21,=st, 2012. If you get curious ...read the book. You won't be sorry. Even if you don't agree with the spiritual aspects ....it is still a very entertaining and enjoyable book to read.

No comments: