Saturday, January 26, 2008

2012

Those of you that know Me well know what I have been on a spiritual path for the past year ...that path has led to places I hadn't thought about in the past. While on this path I have learned much about the phrophecy of 2012. I have come at this subject from several perspectives. I have listened to renowned scientists, religious leaders, historians of ancient culture. it is my belief that we are in for a ride leading up to December 21st, 2012. I hope and pray that I am wrong. I come across a lot of information that I am going to start sharing in this blog. I am going to tag it "2012. For those of you that are interested in the information I found on the 2012 topic ..then you just just hit the tag link of 2012. For those of you that think its just a bunch of crap ....don't read it.
At the moment I do not have a tag "2012" because I have not posted anything ...yet. Once I do .the tag will be there. I will be posting things that will vary between biblical prediction, scientific findings and research from some of the top people in today's media. Stay tuned .....

No comments: