Friday, January 25, 2008

Fighting for a place on the bed

I have a king sized bed that I share with my husband. Neither of us are bed hogs so you would think that getting into a comfortable position would not be a problem .....WRONNG! My ROTWEILLER races to my spot in the bed and gets to it before I do most of the time ...then I have to wiggle my way in around him without disturbing his highness. He snores, Robert snores ...and I lay there waiting for one of my snoring guys to move so I can find my spot on the bed. If I am lucky the dof decides the bed is too hot and he would rather be on the floor .....I get excited. My excitement doens't last too long beucase as soon as my cat hears th dog get off the bed ..she jumps on the bed in a matter mnutes. She then takes her tun getting comfortalbe in the bed while she kneeds my belly and purrs to find her persfect spot to get a good nights rest. When I come back in my next life time I want to come back as someone beloved pet.

Well its time to quit blogging for the evening and time to race to my spot bore the dog gets there first.

No comments: