Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Opinions

I know that opinions are like ass holes ....everyone has one. ANY, I typically don't talk politics on my blog. First let me say that I do not care at all for our current president, President Bush. BUT ...he is our president ...and for that I will respect him.

When I was watching the State of the Union last night there was one thing that kept happening that really pissed me off. Why is it that the Democrats didn't clap? In my opinion ....whether you like the man or not ...whether you agree with him or not ...you still show respect. The act of not showing respect in my opinion is showing disrespect.

When I vote for President I will look for qualities in character as well as ability. Good character and showing respect is what we need to be teaching the children watching the State of the Union address last night ....not a divided government.

No comments: