Friday, January 04, 2008

The First TGIF of 2008

I guess this is the official first T.G.I.F. of 2008. I have only worked a couple of days this past week ..but I am ready for a weekend. Its been forever since I have worked a solid 5 day week ...so that will be a challenge for next week.

It was a good week ...we brought in the new year and watched and excellent WVU bowl game.

This coming weekend the weather is supposed to be nice ....in fact Robert and I are kind of counting om it. Robert said that we need a "fun" day ..and I couldn't agree more. So if the weather is nice we are going to take our four wheeler south to the property in Webster County and ride for the day. If it is as cold as it is today ....I might have to beg Robert not go ...cause he is really looking forward to it.

I am sure that Brittany is looking forward to the weekend as well ....even though she only had 1 day of school this week ...due to holidays, weather, and a bus that did not show up.

No comments: