Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blogger Challange of 2008 - I ACCEEPT!

I guess I did not read my brothers blogs this week to realize he has give me a new blogging challenge for 2008. For 2007 he challenged me to 100 posts by the end of the year ....I did have trouble meeting the goal with all the medical problems I had ...but I made it a few days before the deadline.

This year he has challenged to 225. It was originally going to be 200, but since I have been off to a good start he raised it to 225. For some reason he thought that I was trying to out blog him. *lol*

So hopefully I will be able to meet this years challenge and will be raising the bar once again next year.

As my brother mentioned it is nice a the end of the year to reflect back on the year and remember some of the things you may have already forgotten.

No comments: