Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mac Tutorials Today

One of the things that is on my "to do" list is to learn as much about my Mac as I can. There are several tutorials offered by the Apple website. IN addtion to those I have subscribes to several Mac user podcasts. The one that I am listening to right now is ScreenCastsOnline. ScreenCastsOnline is starting a new series for those of us that are new Mac users. They started this series by their prediction that there would be many new Mac users after Christmas ...and they were right. Many of the basics I have already figured out ..but its nice learning something new about a basic you thought you had figured out. There are many things that I can't figure out ...or haven;t taken then time to figure out ....such as how to do a quick screen print. If I had known how to do that I would have included on on this post. Maybe next time.

No comments: