Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Love iTunes Movie Rentals

I have just downloaded my fourth movie rental since Apple announced at Mac World that they were introducing movie rentals. This morning ...as I lay sick in bed I watched the Divine Secrets of the Ya YA Sisterhood. It was an excellent movie! It is a movie that I have been wanting to see ...but it was definitely a "Chick Flick" ...which is the only movie category that is off limits when Robert and I watch movies together. Tonight I downloaded a movie called "The Core" ...looks interesting. I hope by the weekend I get a chance to watch it. Although ...I do want to get started of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy I purchased.

When you download movies from you have 30 days to start the movie. Once yo start he movie you have 24 hours to watch the movie as many times as you want. '

I think I will be sing this service often.

No comments: