Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bringing In 2008

I for one was glad that 2007 is over. If I had to describe last year in one word I would chose the word "healing". But when healing occurs it replaces pain. I don't like dwelling on negatives ...so I am not going to recap. What I can say is that this past year there were relationship healing with some a few if the most important people in my life. There was also physical healing ..from a surgery that had in September. We still don't have all the answers when it comes to my condition ...but it is my hopes that is a chapter that will be closed this new year.

With all that healing taking place it is time for me to get myself back to normal both physically and mentally. I have been through so much these last few years and I am going to put it behind me and replace it with a good diet and exercise. I think that one I am feeling better physically my energy will increase and once my energy increase I will just feel better all the way around.

Last night we went to Ron and Dreama's to ring in the new year. This is a annual event they do ...and in all the years I have been going I think it was the best. They had a deer roast ...and it was awesome!!! I have not taken any pictures off my camera yet ...but when I do I will post them.m

On a fun note for 2008 I am going to learn more about my mac, clean up my blog and social networking sites, and possibly start a new podcast.


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: