Monday, January 07, 2008

PJ day turned sour

It is a extreme privilege to work from home in your pj's. I was excited over the weekend knowing that this was going to be one of my pj days. Was started out very nice turned into a semi nightmare.

The reason I am working from home today is because my office is moving from one location to another. So unless I want to work on the moving truck working from home was my best arrangement.

I am so so very used to the nice network tool of Terminal Services. I knew that I would not be able to use that today because my work PC would be unplugged ...but I never dreamed I would encounter the problems I cam across.

I have access to my web based email and a few files that my manager sent me when she knew I was encountering problems.

I talked to Robert at lunch ..and he sounded as thrilled as I was. I have a feeling is new workspace is not as quiet as it was before.

Oh well ...tomorrow I will be at work catching up on what I did not get done today and unpacking boxes that hopefully the movers put into the correct cubicle.

No comments: