Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend Flying By

Yesterday ...I slept late and the rest of the day was spent running errands, shopping, putting away the goods. By the end of the day I was exhausted. I always take Brittany with me on the only day of the month I shop for groceries ...I simply can't just push two buggies around and check out by myself. You wouldn't think that a family of three, five including the pets, could possibly eat so much food in one month. We all have different tastes and different nutrition requirements for different reasons. When I was a child ....I ate what was on the table, Now, luckily for me I liked everything my mom made ...but I would have been one hungry little girl. There were a few times i did have to eat something that I didn't want. I promised myself as a little girl that I would never make my children eat something that they felt was repulsing ...and that I would find another way to get the same nutrition into my child by giving them something they enjoyed eating. Eating is one of the simple pleasures in life ...shouldn't we enjoy it?
Stay tuned to my next blog *lol*

No comments: