Friday, February 22, 2008

My Kindell is on its way!

For several months there has been a new electronic on the market that has caught my eye. I Have been waning one really bad. I finally convinced myself with as much reading as I do it will pay for itself in no time. I have so many books ....and they are books that I don’t want to ever par with. But, with the rate of book buying I have been doing for the past two years I will be able to open up a library in no time.

The Kindell from Amazon. It does have a few competitors like the Sony eReader .....but I have done my homework and its Kindell all the way,


Oh ...and by the way I am using my new blogging software Mac Journal.


And if the mood hits me right in the morning ...I mau work on a new website I have been wanting to put together since I got my new Mac Book Pro.

1 comment:

George Hall said...

Check your links (cough cough)