Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our New Mattress

I LOVE out new mattress made espically for the Hampton Inn hotels. They sale there mattesses at the Hamton Home Collection. It is a king size just like out older one. Robert hates it! But ...he has also hatesd every new matress he ever gets. I am sure it will take some time for him to get use to. When I woke up in the middle of the night on Frida night he was on the sofa because the bed was hurting his arm. I ordered another pillow type insert that goes on top ....hopefully that will help him out. What is very different about this bed is that we decided to use the box springs on our platform bed. I have to use a stool in get in and out of bed. Both Roki and Bulsie have enough sping action is their butts to manage to still sleep with us. *lol*

No comments: