Thursday, February 07, 2008

One more day to go ...

.....until the weekend. I am more tired than usual this week. I think that a lack of food has definelty hindered my energy and sleep patterns. Today is day seven of the diet and so far so good. We had an open house at work today .food galore! I was good and only had a salad and some green beans. I refuse to use the scales on this diet ..I am going to go by the fit of my clothes. So far ...I have not been able tp store any of my fat clothes in the garage. Maybe in a few weeks I might have a few things that I put away and hope to never see again.

We are going to take it easy this weekend ....Robert bowls next weekend and the weekend after that we are going to another deer roast. Myabe I will get started on another good book this weekend.

No comments: