Sunday, February 17, 2008

iScrapbook

One of my favorite hobbies is scrapbooking. For years I have been a conventional scrapbooker. You would think that as much as I love web design and working on my laptop that my preferance would be more towards digital scrapbooking. Well ...at last it is. I decided a few months ago, since I got my Mac Book Pro that I was going change the way I scrapbook and combine the conventional methods with digital. I went on a search for the best digitial scrapbooking software I cold find ...and I have test drove many digital applications. At last ...I found the perfect scrapbooking software called iscrapbook. If you are interested in digital scrapbooking it would be my recommendation that you give iscrapbook a try .....I think you will be pleased. I am looking forward getting one done so that I can share the digital part of it here online. The first one that I am working on is Daniel and Kamey's visit to Morgantown a few months ago.

No comments: