Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PageFlakes

Okay ....Once again I have found the best of the best in my opinion. I have for many years been a user of an "Internet Start Page" ....such as Yahoo, MSN ...currently I use iGoogle ...which I thought nothing could ever compare with. This morning I found one that might just give Google a run for its money in this category. I have only seen this page for less than 15 seconds and knew it was worth posting a blog on. I can tell you this ..that I WILL have an account with PageFlakes before the day is done. Let me know what you think. It's real easy ...just click on the "leave comment" link in this post .....pretty please???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100%. I found out about Pageflakes about 3 months ago and I have been using it as my browser start page ever since. Great service - and no ads...

Shazz