Monday, May 28, 2007

Two New Blogs

I have been in a funky mood today ...just one of those days. It's times like this when you just want to get lost in your own thoughts to find direction.

I have decided to start two brand new blogs. At he present time these two blogs are for the purpose of my individual growth. They will be used to get things off my chest, and to keep new information documented so that I have access to it whenever I need it.

The first of the two blogs will be my "spiritual" one. Yes ..thats what I said ......and I will say it again for those of you that are in shock ...."Spiritual". Over the past several months I have going through a period of spiritual enlightenment. I have so many thoughts, views and pieces of information that I want to share. Some of you may be shocked .....some of you not so shocked. I thought about just including a label marked "spiritual" in my Pink Camo blog ...but after serious thought and divine direction ..I have created a brand new blog. For now ...I am keeping this one private. I consider myself a student ..and I have so much to learn. For now this is a very private matter. It is my hopes though to one day share this blog ...and you will probably be somewhat amazed and shocked at the transformation I am undergoing. Its pretty amazing ..and I have been waiting my whole life for this.

The second new blog that I created is one that is also one that will be for my eyes only. This one is about that word every hates to hear on Monday mornings ...its called "Work". There have been evil people that I have to deal with on a daily basis that sometimes really gets the best of me. I don't want these people to get the best of me .......so I am fighting back. I am fighting back the best way I know how ...so wa la ...a new blog!!

No comments: