Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In over my head with .....

BUSY! After taking a vacation ...I came home to a "to do" list that somehow tripled. Its been a crazy week ...and I haven't had time to think straight.

Although we loved our vacation out west ......I am still trying to catch up.

This week .......my old buddy lost her sister. It has killed me not being able to be there for her. Her sister passed away on the morning of Mothers day. Dreama has had a lot on her shoulders recently and my prayers go out to her. Ron has tried to be there for her .......its been hard on him too.

It has also been a busy week at work ....I had a go live for a project I recently took over after returning back to work from a 2 month medical leave. It went okay. definitely some lessons learned.

Robert has been sick all week with his allergies acting up. I think he is starting to feel a little better since it had rained.

I am hoping to get caught up with all my blogging and pod casting ....... I think I need to make a new "to do" list.

If you get some time take a look at our most recent flickr pictures. I haven't looked at them too much until I take off some weight.

It is supposed to be a nice weekend ...hopefully we will get in some four wheeling.

No comments: