Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tidbits

I have been off work now for almost three weeks. I would be lying if I said I was going stir crazy ..cause I am not. Would I rather be working ..YES! But ...I am very much taking it easy and trying to get better while I am off. I guess that was the point of my physician taking me off work for awhile. And once again .....my wonderful loving husband has been right beside me helping me through this. I don't know what I have done in my life to have such a wonderful man in my life ...but blessing such as him don't come around the corner all the time.

Dreama and I have ended our four year friendship. There are some lines you just don't cross. I would have hoped she would have owned up to the person she thought she was. Each of us are a result of decision we make in our life good or bad. She has a wonderful husband she chose to abandon and chose not to be a good role model for her daughter as she should have.

I have had time to listen to many podcast on scrapbooking ...I have taken notes and I am really taking this scrapbooking thing serious. Srapbooking for me is everything I love doing rolled up into one ...and I absolutely love it!

Brittany is doing well in school and is loving life. She is a typical teenager with a good sense of morals. She gets her braces off Tuesday and is so freakin excited. She has had them on for three years and has followed all the rules of not eating certain foods. When I was her age and had braces ..I ate everything I was told not to ...I am glad my daughter is a better listener than myself.

The weather has been chilly ....but the home is warm ..in many ways.

Congrats to my brother for his career upgrade ....its been a long time coming and I and proud of him.

Most of Roberts and my attention has been focused towards Ron and Alicia to make sure they are pulling through with a few laughs a long the way. Alicia is doing VERY well and is very adjusted to her new living arrangements. Its so touching to see the love between her and Ron ...he is such a good dad and is so good for Alicia. Right now he has to be mom and dad ..and he is doing a DAMN good job at it. He is starting to have a little fun along this journey too. He and Alicia had a wonderful time together last night with lots of laughs and giggles.

Well ...for now ..that's it. I'll be back to blog again hopefully this week.

No comments: