Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Snow Day

Wow.. what a great sup rise this morning when I woke up. It was 7:30 when my eyes opened and started to panic. Robert was snoring next me ...and I thought he had over slept. He quickly told me to calm down. It appears that it snowed last night, school was cancelled and Robert took his personal day at work. The roads are bad and he didn't want my mom having to make a trip out here with these kind of road conditions. He said he let me sleep and took care of everything quietly so that he wouldn't wake me. I told me that was the best Valentine he could have give me ...even if it were a day early. We are scheduled to go to our favorite restaurant tomorrow night ...we had made reservations two months ago. With the weather the way it is ...we may have to take a rain check. But I am sure a trip to our favorite restaurant or not tomorrow... we will have a great Valentines Day evening.

No comments: