Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday ....Hooray!

Its Friday morning and I am up early. It;s going to be a busy weekend ...maybe a little more than I have been used to recently.

Brittany is bringing home her best fried for the weekend. The are going to do the typical girl stuff with a trip to the mall and to the movies.

I have been running a fever since yesterday ...I can't go down this road again. I just got my energy back.

I am scheduled to get my hair cut tomorrow in hopes that my physican will be sending me back to work next week. I am so eager to get back into work ...I have thought about writing a project plan for our trip to Reno in the fall ...how sad is that? I think I have recovered for the most part ....although this feer is worrying me. Its typically a sign that I don't want to see.

We watched a movie last night called "The DiVinci Code" ...it was really good. I should have had more of an understanding than I did since I was brought up in a very religious home ...but I must have been absent on those days of Sunday School. It was a good movie ....even Robert didn't give a thumbs down ...which for him is good.

My nephew came home yesterday from basic training. I saw my sister before she left to go and get him ..she was both anxious and excited. I am sure my brother will be putting up pictures of his homecoming yesterday. I myself can't wait to see them. I am glad he is home and back with his mom, dad and Angie.

No comments: