Saturday, November 25, 2006

Black Friday with Brittany

I had one of my most enjoyable days spent with Brittany. Brittany and I set our alarms for 4:00 AM ..in order to be at the mall by 4:45 to stand in line for the mad rush of early bird specials. We had a blast!! At 12:30 we finally called it quits and headed back to our beds to catch up on the rest of our sleep for the day. My intent was to get into one of those Photo booths and get our picture taken ....but our legs wouldn't stop long enough from running to the sales. I had so much fun shopping with Brittany ....I am looking forward to repeating this again next year.

Just as a side note there is a new shopping holiday that is making getting put on calendars across this web. Its called Cyber Monday. This is when all the internet merchants have their special deals via internet style. If you want to see all the deals out there ...visit here http://cybermonday.com

No comments: