Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A game of darts....good for the soul

A few weeks ago Robert and I started playing darts at Ron and Dreama's house. We really enjoyed the few times we played and decided it was time to hang on in the bar room. We got a really nice board list night at Dicks that is electronic and takes the steel tipped darts. Robert and I enjoyed a few games together last night before I quit to spend a little time with Brittany before heading to bed. I have been trying to hit the bed early since my head accident on Saturday. I thought that I would be heading to the doctor's office this week to get it checked out ...but it seems to be a little better today. I still can't put my head up against the head rest on the car ....but my neck is feeling better.

I am taking Wednesday off work so that I can get some cleaning done before Thanksgiving.

Brittany is getting calm again ...she seems to be very happy and thats all that matters to Robert and I. We are both looking forward to Thanksgiving and curling up on the sofa watching the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade while looking through the Black Friday sale ads in the papaer.

Friday Brittany and I are heading out on Black Friday to catch some of the early bird specials. This is my second Black Friday adventure ..and Brittany's first. I hope she wants to go next year after its all said and done on Friday.

No comments: