Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting back to normal......

....or at least what be believe normal to be. This past week as been very trying on the nerves. But ..at the end Brittany got up this morning from her own bed and caught the school bus at 6:40 to take her back to the school she attended before Linsly.

It will be my mission over the next several months to spread the word of what Linsly has done to my daughter and to our family. On the day this all came to a head the Linsly school in Wheeling WV had to make a choice of integrity and choose not to display the school I believed them to be. I will be working with several resources to get the word out.

The Linsly school betrayed parental trust. The trust a parent has in a school is one that is earned. Never did I believe any school could show such signs of bad character and betrayal.

I believe an apology is in order.

It has taken me several days to calm myself and my daughter. My daughter was traumatized by the hand she trusted.

No comments: