Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Off Work Till Monday

Well ..this will be the longest "sick day" run I have eber had. I have been having a medical problem and the doctor has put me off work till Monday. I have mixed feelings about it. I am glad to be off work ....but not in this condition.

Robert is bowling tonight ..so I thought I would podcast ..WRONG! All my resources are down for upgrades or whatever ...so it might be a few days until I can publish the podcast I recorded tonight.

Brittany is coming home again this weekend ..and I am really looking forward to that. Last weekend we enjoyed our time together ..and I am sure we will this weekend as well.

I have been listening to some really awesome podcast. "The Rest of Everest" is totally awesone! ..so check it out!

This was just a short blog to say hello! ..hello.

...off to second life! See ya!

No comments: