Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Morning

..and I am ready to go back to bed. I have just posted on one of my other blogs but I am being distracted by a rotten rottweiler He keeps bringing his tops and laying them on me ....especially Mr Squirrel.

Anyhow ..I will make this blog short so I can give my attention craved puppy some lovin. I decided to make my spiritual blog private once again. Nothing as happened to make me want to do this other than just knowing how early I am in my spiritual growth ..I don't want to leave myself open to any negativeness this early in the game. I have downloaded AOL to use for this purpose ..hoping that I can find some good message boards and chat rooms.

Friday night we went up to the camp site with Ron and a friend of his to jsut sit around the campfire and relax. We had a really good time just chillin and talking. We ended up getting to be at 4:30 Saturday morning. I wish I had taken my camera. The moon was beautiful!

We were supposed to go to a graduation party yesterday ...but didn't make it because Robert wasn't feeling all that great. We just hung out and enjoyed each others company instead.

I can't believe Roki has finally settled down ...I am half afraid of moving .....cause he might thing I want to play ...and I don't.

When I get done with this post I will do one of two things ....open up AOL or go back to bed.

Its back to work tomorrow. The next two weeks will be extremely busy at work ...then I have my ............. Well I think I will finish this part the blog on my work blog ....I wouldn't want to bore you with the details of my job.

No comments: