Sunday, June 03, 2007

AOL

I can't believe I am about to say this. I love social networks and I belong to about every one that is on the web. I signed up for AOL for personal reasons ..and through my discovery I am coming to the conclusion that AOL may just be the true social network that has yet to have its day as a social network.

I have always been transparent to everyone ...I keep mine and Roberts life an open book. It is something I have enjoyed doing. I have always made friends and kept our dearest of friends a part of our lives. We have enjoyed doing it and I think they have enjoyed being a part if the world of the SanJulians. Anyhow ..this blog privacy issue has been on my mind for several months because people out there I don't consider friends ....in fact I think they are evil.

Anyhow ...after looking at AOL for about 30 minutes I am keeping my options open. I may decide in the near future to the me moires of the Robert and Kim to a private place. There are people near and dear to our heart that will continue to have access ...like Ron, Charlie and Norman, Chris and Paula, Mark and Martha ......Debbie and Bob, Ed and Amy ...Sandy and Gerald ...Cindy, Pam, Nicole .......and the list goes on. At this point ...we I am leaving this open as an option and wail decide in a few days. I think the fact that I had to report certain people to HR where they have been hitting my blog and making comments and starting gossip that was unnecessary.

Anyhow I love blogging ...and sharing.

As I was looking through AOL ....I kinda got the feeling that AOL is probably the best social network I have seen ...and they probably need to market themselves as such.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading posts like these brings back hope for social networks. You are the ideal social network user. We would be honored if you tried out our social network as well.