Thursday, June 21, 2007

For MANY reasons. PLEASE READ

I have been blogging for many years. The time has come for MANY reasons to limit access to my blog. Robert and I have always been very transparent ....in sharing our personal thoughts and events with everyone. It saddens me that I had to finally make this decision ...but it is the best solution I could come up with.

We are moving this blog to Live Journal. Live Journal will give the us the ability to limit access to people we do not know.

This has been a long time coming ....as most of you know.

So ...if you are a reader of this blog and wish to continue reading it ...we want you to. I am only placing limits on people who don't have our best interest at heart. Please set up an account at Live Journal and add me as a friend. Our user name is sanjulian. This will allow you to read our blog the same as you have in the past. It will take you only a minute to set up an account and add us as your friend. Even if I don't know you and you have been reading my blog because you are a friend of a friend ...or my brothers friends ..or my mothers friend ...I still want you to read this. Just let me know how you are connected ..or if you just like reading this blog and I will add you.

If you don't sign up as a friend ...you will have very limited access to our blog ...so please take the time to do this.

I will be placing a forward on all our domains to point to the new blog which is located at http://sanjulian.livejournal.com. I will be forwarding the following domains to the Live Journal Page.

the-sanjulians.com
sanjulan.ws
kimsanjulian.com (future domain)
pink-camo.com
pinkcamo.tv
pinkcamo.net

I wish I had taken a better look at Live Journal in the past ..... in my opinion it is the best blogging tool and social network on the web.

No comments: