Monday, April 02, 2007

My Blog

I love to blog ..and have been blogging for years. Long before there was such a thing called blogging ...I was keeping an online web journal for all my friends and family to see. I have always enjoyed doing it ...I never had any bad experiences as a result of something I wrote.

..then it happened. My co-workers !

Over the past couple months my co-workers have made more visits to my blog than I have. I have known all along from my stat reporter who stops by to visit ..but never really looked at it in detail. Several weeks ago we had two instances where a few comments were left. It was upsetting to both Robert and I ..and it was the last thing we needed at the time.

I have had workers that have no genuine interest wanting to know what was going on ..I have had people I don't really care for ....looking at every picture we have taken. My husbands ex girlfriend whom he doesn't give the time of day to ....made two visits to my blog ..and get this ..her boyfriend also stopped by to see how things were going. I have had managers, friends, bitches, foes,busy bodies and no bodies stop by to see what was up in the SanJulian household. So ..if your reading this ..and you are one of those people that I am referring to I just wanted you to know that I know you have been here nib nosing around. This place is for my family and my friends ...and to the people I invite. I keep my URL's open so that our family can friends can get in here without remembering yet another password.

Robert and I have had to take this a step further because of the comments that were left ..and take it to our Human Resources Department. We also had to make an official request to have all my websites blocked from that domain.

I was probably more shocked than anything to see the number of times these people were looking through our pages. Wow ..I can't imagine how someone could have so much extra time on their hands.

Anyhow ...I thought it was about time I said something now that the cat is out of the bag.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL !!! I agree with you 100% . If people don't care about you in general,,,,,,, Then they need to stay the hell off of your website !!!
Your's & Rob's Best Friend,
Ron