Saturday, April 07, 2007

I should have done more today

.....but I just didn't feel like going out today. The weather was crappy and I was too comfortable just hanging with hubby. I did spend some time sending more of my ebay store items to auction. I am really suprised how busy it keeps me.

Robert and I are sitting here watching an old movie called War Games.

The baby is resting at my feet. HE is such a baby.

Brittany is with her dad this weekend ...but will be home tomorrow.

Officially on Monday Ron and Dreama will be divorced. Four months from the time shewalked out on Ron ....and I am still having a tough time over losing a friend.

This week a schoolmate of Brittany's was killed in a terrible accident. This is the first time she has had to deal with losing someone her own age.

I had a huge ordeal with the maid service this week ...what a freakin nightmare! Its on the list to talk about it on my podcast this week.

I'm tired tonight .....I shouldn't be ......

No comments: