Monday, April 30, 2007

Brother Update

This morning …as part of my morning ritual I stumbled out to the bar …with coffee in hand to wake myself up while surfing the net. I made my usual stop at my brother’s blog. As I was reading his blog I was thinking to myself “It is going to have to liven this blog up a bit …cause its getting boring” That thought no sooner left my brain when I about feel off my chair and spilled my coffee. My brother’s blog at this moment could no longer be called boring.

It appears he has a new special someone in his life that he is ecstatic over. I think I can could all the girls he has been ecstatic over on just a few fingers of my hand. I waited till Robert woke up ….so I wouldn’t wake him and then called my brother to get the news right from the horses (brothers) mouth.

I wish him all the happiness in the world ….he knows that. He and I have been through a lot together …and I want him to be happy. It so weird …but I have this strange feeling ….this is it for him.


No comments: