Sunday, April 15, 2007

Is it Sunday Already?

Talk about the weekend flying by ....GEESH! It was a rainy and cold weekend here ....great for power lounges and naps. The three of us just took it wast this weekend ...I still have plenty of things to do today.

I had many auctions that ended last night on ebay. I always make it a point to get the products shipped within two days. I have found that having my auctions run seven days on ending on a Saturday has both time management and financial benefits. I dropped the drop shipper I had contracted with ....it wasn't working for me. Everything that I thought that could sell after pulling market research reports the company was out of. I am not going to pay for a membership to sell products that are not in stock. I have also made two business decisions that I can't talk about yet until the details are in order ....but it is sooooo exciting. I have already taken steps to move forward ..it just a matter of a little bit more technical eduction on my part.

I had podcasted this past week ..and it is still in post production. I hope to get this published this week. I would also like to record a new podcast and send it to post production so I get it up next week. The one that I publish this week on Pink Camo will be number 1o. That doesn't count the ones I had recorded for "Teach Me to Scrap". I really enjoy podcasting and I am addicted to the whole concept of New Media.

We have two USBC tournaments coming up. One on Weriton and one in Reno. We are looking forward to just getting away.

Work has been okay .....and very busy. This past week was hard on me physically ....I worked a day and a half remote. Sometimes the quietness of my own home is all I need to get over a hurdle. The most diffuculy people I have to work with are the ones that have the passive aggresive thing going on and don't even know it.

I am sitting here watching "Cars" with Brittany and Robert .....is it over yet??? Not my kind of a movie.

No comments: