Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007






Last night Robert and I along with close friends and some family rang in the new year. It was a nice evening and I am still cleaning up confetti.

Kim' New Years Resolutions
8 8oz glasses of water per day
Watch what I eat
update my blog at least 100 times for the year 2007 (A Challenge from my brother)
Complete at least 15 podcasts
Learn more Scrap booking / Card Making techniques

Brittany's New Years Resolution
Work harder in school
Better work ethics when it comes to domestic chores
Update her blog at least once a month and major events


Robert's New Years Resolution

Stop swearing (Imagine that!)

Today, we are all just kinds chillin. Brittany's boyfriend is over to spend some time with her. They have been having a good time just hanging out and shooting pool. Robert and I are watching the Gator Bowl ...and I won $25 from a square Robert purchased for me last week at work.

No comments: