Saturday, January 06, 2007

Weekend Tidbits

**The first week back to work after the new year was a long one ...for some odd a four day work week feels like a 6 day work week. By Friday Robert and I were ready for an after work nap ...which we enjoyed.


**Brittany had a doctors appointment this week and found out that she is going to be getting her braces off in 5 weeks. She has been sporting around her tin grin for three years and is so ready to show her straight pearly whites.

**My brother has challenge me to completing 100 blog post for the year 2007 ...which is a challenge I accepted without hesitation.

I have still been absorbing as much information I can on scrapbooking ...I am ready to do some more. I have a few things ordered from JoaAnn fabrics .....that I will need for my next scrapbooking project. I have also decided to take as many pictures that I can possible take. Because ...you need good meaningful photographs to have a good scrapbook.

I have come to accept that Ron and Dreama will not be working things out. I guess I had been hoping that this was just a big nightmare and I will wake up soon. I'm not Dreaming ...this is as real and as tragic as it gets. I haven't talked to Dreama at all ...but we talk to Ron almost daily to check upo n him and make sure he is hanging in there.

Robert, Ron and I went out on the four wheelers today. Ron took us around to a few places that we haven't been to ...it was fun riding on some new trails.

Brittany and I are heading to an afternoon matinee tomorrow before I head to Walmart for grocery shopping and some other errands.

Its not even 8:00 in the evening and I am ready to fall asleep. Robert is sitting hext to me watching Myth Busters on the Discovery channel and yawning.

I have to go out of town this week for work. I will only be gone for one night ..and I am sure Brittany will take her of Robert fo me.

No comments: