Monday, May 26, 2008

Teach Me To Scrap ...again

TAKE TWO! After months of no podcasting ...I have decided to take another stab at podcasting. I am going to use the same title as my last one ....and just kind of do a restart jump start. The last time I did the podcast I spent more time in post production than time it took to plan the weeks podcast and to do it. Since I listen to so mamy podcasts myself ..I know what is out on the market for producers of podcasters. I have decided to step back little on quality .....in order to have more time on my hands for content. There are currently many podcaster choosing this site to do their production and hosting. So stay tuned ...hopefully I will have one up very soon.

Here is the link that Will work once I get my first podcast up. I have also placed a player on the left panel of my blog for any one's convenience.


No comments: