Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Night

...not an eventful weekend. Brittany and I went to see a movie ...we saw the second in the series of The Chronicles of Narnia. The movie was fantastic.

I was very tired this weekend ....I think the tumor is getting bigger. My next MRI isn't until July ....I am trying not to think about it much ...as the same time prepare myself for the big surgery. Most of you remember at my last surgery they were not able to remove the tumor. To remove it would require a surgical technique called "The Wipple". There are a few physicians at Johns Hopkins that do this surgery often with a very high success rate ......I just hope that it does not come down to removing the tumor.

I joined yet another scrap swap ...I think I am hooked!

...okay, off to bed ...5:30 come around too fast.

No comments: