Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Tina


Last night we enjoyed ourselves at Ron's as we celebrated Tina's 50th Birthday suprise. I will never forget the look on her face as we pulled in and she noticed the banner that has been especialy made for her. It was a priceless moment! I have many movie clips and pictures to share ....I just got done uploading them to my PC. My plan is to create a movie of the evening to share here on the web ...and to give Kevin and Tina in the format of a DVD ...so stay tuned ...it may take me a week or two. There were so many people there to celebrate with Tina ...it is obvisous that she is very much loved by amny people, I think every friend and family member she has local showed up to suprise her. Her daughter and husband and Ron arranged it all behind her back. Her daughter Reanne came in yesterday morning to get everything in place. Last night was the first time I met Reanne ....other than talking to her on the phone and I really like her. I wish she lived closer. So stay tuned for an upcoming movie and pictures displaying all the fun we had last night at Tina's Birthday celebration.

No comments: