Monday, March 24, 2008

A Wonderful Play

Last week for four evenings my mom was in a play at Riverside Apostolic Church in Westover, WV. The church was doing a production of a play called "The Messiah". The play lasted for two hours at which prior to going I was'nt thriled about how long it was going to last. The play was AWESOME ...and now after seeing it I would have attended all four evenings it was that good. I was so proud of my mom too ....she did an awesome job.

I am in the process of uploading the pictures off my camera. Shortly, you will be able to go to my Picture Gallery and look for a folder called "The Play". Inside this folder you will find pictures of my mom with her friends who were also in the play and pictures of my brother, brittany and myself that evening.


Prior to attending play the my brother, treated my sister, Brittany and myself to dinner at Olive Garden.

No comments: