Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

Just chillin here at the kitchen table with Brittany. Its's Tuesday night and we are sitting here talking about all sorts of things. School, boys, grades, summer vacations .....typical teenage things. Her and I went to a movie on Saturday, we cal College Road Trip ....it was funny. But leave it to me to start crying at the end ....I can't even go to a comedy without tearing up. The thought of Brittany growing up make me happy with happy tears ....but there are a few sad ones too. It seems only like yesterday when she was born. That was one of the most happiest times of my life ...I always wanted a daughter ..and there she was. Daniel was six years old when she was born ...so the timing was perfect. He really enjoyed being "big"brother ...and I think he still does.

Speaking of Daniel .he started a new job this week ....everything seems to be going okay with him. The only downfall is that he has to be gone away during the week away from Kamey and the kids.

Robert is bowling tonight ....he has been on an excellent streak ..so I hope it continues for him tonight. It makes me happy when he comes home on Tuesday evenings so hap because he had a good night at the lanes.

I am going to curl up here in a bit with my Kindell. I am currently reading "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle ....I think this book is changing my life. It is having a huge impact on me and just the way I am. I would recommend this book to anyone.

As I am typing this Brittany is putting her ear buds on my head so I can hear her list of most recent favorites.

No comments: