Friday, March 07, 2008

Crazy at work

Its been really crazy at work and I have not had much time for anything. On Sunday I get to work a 12 hour shift answering phones. I really don't want to work ...but considering the number of hours most of coworkers has put in ...its the least I could do. The one thing I enjoy doing on the weekend is sleeping in ...so I will have to give that one up on Sunday.

Right now, I am going to brush my hair out and curl up with a book that I am reading, "A New Eatth" by Eckhart Tolle. I woul say that this book is probably going to be the most important book in my life sedond only to the bible, and probably have an impact on my life that no other book could have created. If your not reading it ...you should be. Everyone should have to read this book.

1 comment:

Aaron Zhou said...

nice to meet you.
yes, the Bible is most need to read in men's life!