Thursday, November 29, 2007

I love my Mac Book Pro

As noted in my previous blog I was fortunate enough to get a Mac book from my husband for Christmas ..and he even gave it to me early.

I have spent a total of maybe 2-3 hours on the laptop because everything has been crazy and busy both at home and at work. Robert has been sick all week and pretty much unable to do anything ..and work has been extra busy with a major project going live in just a little over a week.

Anyhow, based on the limited time I have been on my new laptop I can honestly say that this girl will NEVER have anything other than a mac. And if I had my way ...when it comes time to replace that family desktop computer ...it will also be a mac. The operating system is just incredible ....and I haven't even got to use any of the apps yet other than itunes. I have just trying to learn the operating system and some basic functionality.

I am looking forward to this coming year on developing some new web pages, podcasts and other muliti- media related things.

Anyhow ....just wanted to let everyone one that this is a PC girl that has 100% been converted to Apple. I just can't understand how Windows ever got the popular edge ...just doesn't make sense.

Oh PS ...I did sigh up for a .mac account ..so my email address has changed. So if you need to get a hold of me please email me at sanjulian.mac.com

No comments: