Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday 2007

Brittany and I got up to a 3:00 am alarm ...by the way of Robert's alarm clock. I had a couple of back up alarms in place but they both failed. One was my brother ...he was going to call me at 3 am ....but didn't ...but did manage to call at 3:25 as I was heading out the door. The other was an automated wake up call by JC Penney that I had signed up for on Thanksgiving Day. Robert told me they did call at 3:30 ...and I was already gone.

Brittany and I arrived at the mall at 3:50 ..and we were in for a shock The line we normally wait in was 10 times longer than it had been in the past. Also, once getting in the lines were long and the aisles were crowded.

We shopped until we both were exhausted at 9:30 AM ...but had managed to get all the Early Bird specials we were after. I got some REALLY awesome deals that I can't talk about since Christmas is still a month away

Did I mention that prior to getting up at 3 am ..that I had not been to sleep? So tonight .....early evening I totally crashed and couldn't take anymore. Robert told me to get to bed when he realized that I had fallen asleep in the bathroom. *lol*

Looking forward to next year already!

No comments: