Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Came Early

My husband knew that once my Christmas gift arrived it would be difficult to keep it from me ....and it was. He gave in this evening to my pleading with a smile on his face and said Merry Christmas. I have the best husband in the world and he spoils me crazy ..and I love it!

As of tonight I am officially a MAC user and have given up the PC. I have been a PC user for all of my computer life. Over the past few years I have been wanting a MAC when I hear what it can do opposed to a PC. As most of you know I love web design, podcasting and digital pictures ...with that being said ......it would be stupid to continue being a PC user.

I haven't had much time to play with it. I am sure I will be in exploring/transfer/learning mode for the next month or so. I am anxious though once I learn how to use the system to do some fun multi-media projects.

In the process I have a new email address. From here forward please email me at sanjulian@mac.com. Its going to take some time I am sure to get my new email address into all my web applications and social networking sites.

No comments: