Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits

With each day I am feeling better. I am still taking it easy ...at least for this week. I will probably try to get into a little more next week as far as house chores. It will feel good to be something other than a lump on a log.

I have been working with Ron getting Robert's 40 birthday bash organized at Ron's deer roast. Something tells me we are going to have one kickin of a great time! Robert never reads my blog ...so my secrets are safe here. *lol*

I am looking forward to going to the Springs Festival on Friday. I didn't think I was going to get to go this year .....but things have been moving along well ...so I am going to give it a shot. I am excited as ever to get up there and get some homemade bread.

As most of you know I have been doing a lot of "spiritual" reading over the past six months or so. All the reading as let me to becoming members in both Astara and the AMORC. I really feel like I have been divinely led down this path for a reason ....so away I go. From what I understand I will have several years of studying weekly lessons to complete all the levels of degrees on both organizations.

I have been wanting to start up another podcast. I registered one. But, now I am reconsidering if I will have enough time to do one ...and to do it right.

I helped Brittany push through a project at the last minute last night ...it was fun, but I am glad we got it done.

Robert has maintained the average he has been wanting so far this year. As I mentioned in my blog last Tuesday he felt as though we wasn't going to bowl well ....but he did. We go to New Mexico in May for the USBC Nationals.

Mine and Roberts prayers go out to Dee and her family at this time of crisis. She was supposed to go with me Friday ...but I don't think that is looking good. Lots of love and prayers to her mom for a speedy recovery. I hope she gets out of the hospital soon. I know all to well what kind od pain she is suffering.

Roki still has an ear infection that we are working with. He hasn't been himself these past two days.

No comments: