Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Hunter Hubby!!


Way to go Robert!!!! Today was the opening day of bow season in West Virginia. I am so happy to report that my hubby harvested a nice 8 point late afternoon from his deer stand. The deep had once been a 9 point but looks like was was broken off. Robert got his with a double lung shot and the deer didn't travel very far before it fell.

We put the four wheeler to good use for the first time for hunting. We towed him back to the garage.

As most of you know, Robert has not hunted for two years because of the time he had to spend with me and my medical issues. It warmed my heart so much to see him put on his camo and head out to the tree stand. He looked so handsome all geared up.

If I have my way this deer is going to be pepperoni stuffed with hot pepper cheese. Here is a video I got of him afterwards.

Way to go hubby!! I love you!

No comments: